You are looking for challenges, you are a thinker and a team player – then come to HFG.
Kununu OPEN COMPANY is the seal of approval for a proactive approach and a critical examination of a company's attributes as an employer – both with its own employees and with potential applicants. Only one percent of all companies on Kununu bear this quality seal:
- We encourage our staff to give reviews on Kununu.
- We comment on Kununu reviews.
- We provide insights into the working day.
Children enrich our lives and represent our social and economic future. The HFG Group is committed to this responsibility and attaches particular importance to the compatibility of family and work.
"The family-friendly design of the working environment is an crucial element of our success", says Sandra Szech, Managing Director of the HFG Group. "Many of our colleagues are responsible and dedicated young mothers, who we value as qualified specialists. Thanks to a quick and uncomplicated change between the full, partial and flexitime models, the work can be adapted quickly and readily to individual requirements. In order that colleagues don't feel disconnected, we keep in touch with them during their parental leave." Sophisticated IT with integrated electronic time recording allows them even to work from home. In individual cases, the company contributes to childcare costs.
The HFG Group is particularly proud of the "Hamburg Family Seal" award. The family-oriented personnel policy has been a matter of course for many years, because only satisfied employees are also productive. "We are very pleased with this award and at the same time see it as motivation moving forward", says Sandra Szech.
As members of the"family success factor"company network, we reaffirm our commitment to a better work-life balance in Germany. With this declaration, we underline that family-conscious corporate management is not only an expression of the social responsibility of companies and institutions, but also a decisive contribution to their operational success.
We are convinced that the creation of a family-conscious working environment is a key task for the future, from which demographic and economic development as well as the coexistence of generations and genders in our country can benefit.
Here is the complete declaration of the HFG group
Joint Declaration "family success factor"
As members of the "family success factor" company network, we reaffirm our commitment to a better work-life balance in Germany. With this declaration, we underline that family-conscious corporate management is not only an expression of the social responsibility of companies and institutions, but also a decisive contribution to their operational success.
We are convinced that the creation of a family-conscious working environment is a key task for the future, from which demographic and economic development ad well as the coexistence of generations and genders in our country can benefit.
Family-conscious company management pays off,
- because it integrates the skills of employees with family responsibilities into value-added processes, thus ensuring the availability of qualified personnel,
- because it increases the attractiveness and reputation of companies, institutions and locations and makes it easier to attract specialists,
- because it improves the motivation, creativity and ability of innovation of employees and allows them, and the company, more flexibility,
- because it promotes the solidarity of employees with their employer and lowers costs related to staff turnover,
- because companies that assume social responsibility in this way are also more attractive to customers.
We accordingly endorse the following principles:
- Management views family-conscious corporate management as an integral part of the corporate culture and takes this into account when setting basic conditions and selecting personnel.
- Employees with a family receive specific offers in the context of company opportunities so that they can more easily balance their professional and family responsibilities (for example, support for childcare or returning to work).
- The needs of employees with family responsibilities are accounted in order to reconcile operational requirements and family concerns as far as possible.
- The company/institution also promotes the benefits of a better balance between work and family.
With this declaration, we call on businesses and institutions to make the best use of the opportunities afforded by the "family success factor" for their own organisation, as well as for the economy and society as a whole.
You want to help shape processes and keep growing – we offer you the framework for this.
The most valuable thing at HFG is our team of highly motivated and qualified employees. With their commitment and individuality, they contribute to the success of the company. HFG supports innovative thinking and offers career opportunities in a modern and family-friendly company.